Friday, May 21, 2010

What should I expect to pay Molly Maid for a kitchen that needs a LOT of work?

I visited my parents recently and found that their kitchen needs a whole lot of work. I want to get my parents out of their house and surprise them with a squeaky clean kitchen, especially before the holidays. I hear a lot of quotes for an entire house, but would Molly Maid just clean one room? and would they do stuff like wash dishes and get rid of clutter in a kitchen? along with the normal stuff like cleaning the stove and sink and such? Believe me, their kitchen needs a lot of work and they're getting older and can't really do it themselves and it is NOT a one person job....

What should I expect to pay Molly Maid for a kitchen that needs a LOT of work?
7 pound an h
Reply:You can excpeat it to be in a price range of about $40-$85. Here is a list of services they do in the kicthen....





Clean, dry, and shine all appliance surfaces, range hood, and sink.


Clean stove drip pans, burner grates, and control knobs.


Wash countertops.


Damp-wipe cupboard fronts, table, and chairs.


Clean microwave oven inside and out, including turntable.





This is all they can do in the Kitchen. And they can clean 1 room or all the rooms!


If you wuold like to call them to get exact prices the number is 1-800-MOLLYMAID


or


1-800-665-5962








Good luck and I hope you find what you need! Hope I helped! And remeber you do not have to be home when they come to clean, but if you forget to leave a key they can charge you with a lock out fee!











Good Luck!





Lexi%26lt;3

Dental Hygienist

No comments:

Post a Comment