Friday, May 21, 2010

I need the name of an old movie - the plot - a family goes to live in a glass house in the forest?

Family = parents and 2 or 3 kids and the forest is infested by lions and there are pygmies or tribals also living in the forest.....the lions terrorise the family and the pygmies alike. Once, when the kids are playing and the ball goes out of the house, their maid tries to retrieve it but she is also eaten by the lions. In the end, a family friend comes to visit them in a car and the lions eat him too and as the lions start breaking into the house, the family builds a wooden cage and leave the house and get into the car (family friend's car) and escape to the city. I dont even remember if it is english or french or which language. I saw it around 1980, it can be older than that....

I need the name of an old movie - the plot - a family goes to live in a glass house in the forest?
I know the movie you're talking about but I can't remember the name either!!!





I'll do some research and if I find it, I'll post the answer.





Edit: I think I found it!!!!





Savage Harvest
Reply:I can't solve your answer but I can provide a little feedback.





I spent about a good 30 minutes scouring IMDB and Google trying to combine every possible keyword in your question and going from 1983 backards. I was completely unable to find anything that matched all of the terms or even similar terms to the ones you listed. While there were a ton of movies and TV shows that popped up that were similar, nothing stood out as exactly what you're looking for.





What I might suggest to you or the next person who wants to take a stab at this question is to try and search through some plot summaries of the old Twilight Zone episodes.





Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment