Monday, May 17, 2010

My husband cheated on me with my bad smelled child maid?

this happend a year ago when i dicovered my husband whom i loved for 17 years since i was 16 years old and married for 10years and have 2 kids has been making out with my filthy maid i couldnt stand her smell myself and wanted to fire her because only smell , he cried a lot and asked for forgiveness , don't think i deny him something or i am ugly no on the contrary i treat him in bed like a whore and like a servant and like a lady and always try to change our sex life , i cant take the cheating away off my mind i think of it every day and always suspects him if someone only can tell me how i can undo this pain caz really it has been a year and the pain is still as it is and i don't trust him at all

My husband cheated on me with my bad smelled child maid?
I Can Honestly Say This Has Happened To Me Only The Guy Was Just My Boyfriend Which I Had Kids By And I Actually Caught Him In The Act And I Felt The Same Way A Year Later The Thing About This Was I Just Needed The Truth And Wanted To Know Why Although It Didnt Help.The End Result Is I Ended Up Cheating On Him And Now I Realize That I Can Never Love Him The Same I Can Forgive Him But I Can Never Forget The Way I Felt When I Look At Him It Plays In My Mind all Over Again.


No comments:

Post a Comment