Friday, May 21, 2010

Has anyone actually used a major maid service?

My mother wants to give me a gift card for a maid service (I am pregnant and shouldn't be lifting more than 15# or bending a lot) but I looked at them and I just don't think that they are going to do anything I can't do with a little help from hubby and older child.





And I found a lot of very negative reports about them online anyway.





So does any one have personal experience with any of the big maid services?

Has anyone actually used a major maid service?
We found that by hiring maid or someone that's actually looking for work, instead of a company that has a regulated type of function and is on the clock, works best.


Some young lady that needs the work is going to do a better job for you than one of the big companies, that's our opinion though. I've been through it all.
Reply:I agree with Cowboydoc, the company I work for uses a commercial cleaning service and they don't do a very good job!


No comments:

Post a Comment