Monday, November 16, 2009

Rate for maid/cleaning service on hourly basis?

I live in Los Angeles. Working mom of an 18 month old baby. I cook everyday. I am looking for cleaning service/maid who can help me clean the kitchen everyday for four days a week. It should take only 45min-1hr to do the job. Does anyone know how much I can pay for this person? Also what type of company I can call for this? I tried cleaning service companies and they don't do hourly jobs.

Rate for maid/cleaning service on hourly basis?
Agreed with Gary, they would want alot to clean your house, plus when I had maids come into my house some of my belongings were missing =S I suspect they took them because no one else has access to my house. Id say hire someone that you really know and trust. GOOD LUCK!!
Reply:Most compainies wont come out for less than $45 or at least 2 hours worth of work. If you have a friend that could use some extra cash you could hire her to come in and tidy up for you and pay her at least $10 to $20 each day that she comes in.


No comments:

Post a Comment