Monday, November 16, 2009

I need to find an old computer mystery mansion game.?

I remember parts of the game andthings you could do, but I cannot for the life of me think of the name...





You could walk between walls and look out through the eyes in the paintings to spy on people.


There were trap doors everywhere.


If you went too close to the stair railing you'd fall to your death.


You could hide behind a saloon dressing room doors to spy on suspects.


There was a guy in a wheel chair and an old elevator.


A maid.


You could go outside into the fog filled yard and row across a swamp.





I was young so my memories of it are broken a little. I can see it visually.





I'm not even sure if they make it anymore but I'd love to get my hands on it. It was SO much fun!!!

I need to find an old computer mystery mansion game.?
alone in the dark?


No comments:

Post a Comment