Sunday, April 26, 2009

What would people think of a future old maid?

what would you think of a girl 19 never been kissed or had a boyfriend,(its sad I know) and even if she doesn’t say it predicts she will be a future old maid?





I feel a little left out because the few people I can find to hang out with here at college, all have boyfriends, they always want to be alone, its annoying. I sort of want a boyfriend, but I dont see that happening, because I have EXTREEME self confidence issues, and I dont think anyone would EVER want to be STUCK dealing with a girl who's never even kissed.








P.S.(My predictions about myself, relationships with other people and my predictions about my friends usually come true even if for my friends sake I dont say them.

What would people think of a future old maid?
The card in the center represents the present status or challenge of the relationship. 10 Mazze (Oppression), when reversed: Refusing to take on burdens greater than you can carry. Noble leadership restrained from transforming into tyranny. Bearing the weight of ultimate responsibility without being crushed. Through careful conservation of their fuel, the engines of creation continue onward.


No comments:

Post a Comment